CHESTER — Police announced a major arrest in the battle against the opioid epidemic Monday with the removal of more than 1,000 bags worth of heroin from a residence on the 1100 block of Walnut Street.
Promotions & Specials
- Ridley Park woman attributes walking and gardening to living 100 years
- Haverford Music Festival is a winner
- Ridley, Clifton look ahead as Kmarts prepare to close
- New Springfield High School is on the rise
- Kmart closing up shop in Delco
- Upper Darby makes 4 arrests in a DUI checkpoint
- Offices, buildings cross boundaries in Upper Darby S.D.
- New Wawa store opens in Collingdale
- Pedestrian struck in Brookhaven succumbs to injuries
- SEPTA rides into the future with new Secane station