As featured on
CHESTER — The Chester Water Authority was granted a preliminary injunction in the Delaware County Common Pleas Court this week against the City of Chester’s request for proposal to gage market interest is purchasing the authority’s assets.
Promotions & Specials
- Two workers die while working in manhole in Aldan
- Hanging out at Wawa with the 'Cronies'
- Community remembers 'Bucs' killed in manhole accident
- Accident causes massive backup on Blue Route
- Essington man discovers talent to build unique wooden bicycles
- New Marple Newtown super to start at $195G
- Police: Arson suspect in jail, camera thief ID'd
- Far Out: Widener professor remembers being inspired by man walking on the moon
- Several injuries reported in two-vehicle crash in Springfield
- County OKs plan to boost open space, allocates money