As featured on
CHESTER — The Chester Water Authority was granted a preliminary injunction in the Delaware County Common Pleas Court this week against the City of Chester’s request for proposal to gage market interest is purchasing the authority’s assets.
Promotions & Specials
- Schools slow to move on arming security staff
- Police: Traffic stop leads to drug dealer's arrest
- Retired teacher brings new life into historic Haverford house
- Clifton asks court for help in middle school flap with U.D.
- 18 Delaware County dogs on state's most dangerous dog list
- Haverford man gets probation for child porn possession
- Media planners OK new hotel construction
- Chester man pleads in I-95 chase, shooting
- Four Upper Darby police officers injured in violent struggle
- Man who allegedly backed over 6-year-old while drunk in Upper Darby waives arraignment